the Rift

[OPEN] Flowers and Frowns

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane 
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain 
Always stay the same"
-Roll With the Wind

An amulet dangled from Caenan's grinning mouth. His lips were upturned and his leggy trot bounced more than usual. His movement came to a halt and his lips downturned whenever an equine a little ways ahead of him collapsed.  

"Ah!" Caenan could not stop the shout that leapt from his lips at seeing the mare fall. His deep green eyes widened for both her sake and for the amulet that began its own fall. A more gentlemanly stallion would have scoffed at the stallion who frantically searched for his gift before rushing to the side of the mare; but the amulet was one of the two gifts that Caenan had been given. He still wore the flower Naerys had given him in his mane. It was an oddly feminine accessory to be seen on a stallion like Caenan but he wore it with pride.

The stallion dug about in the grass where his amulet had fallen. A few times his heart jumped in excitement only for him to discover the item thought to be his amulet to be a pebble or at one point a beetle. He finally found the amulet by accidentally stepping on it and was miffed to spot a crack whenever bent to pick it up.

"Oh," Caenan looked "I think you have something in your hair." A smile could be heard plainly in his voice, although not without a degree of tenseness due to the crack. 

The stallion seemed to have made a habit of running into those who had magic setting flowers to gather around or upon them. Not wanting to stand above her Caenan knelt and laid next to the mare and his amulet. "I am Caenan." He gave his name in an offhand manner, after all, it would mean nothing to the stranger. It was just how things were usually started. "Are you okay? I can run for anyone or anthin' you may need."

@Agnodice
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Flowers and Frowns - by Agnodice - 12-25-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Caenan - 12-29-2015, 07:25 AM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Agnodice - 12-30-2015, 01:15 AM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Caenan - 01-04-2016, 12:04 AM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Agnodice - 01-12-2016, 05:12 PM