the Rift

[OPEN] Flowers and Frowns

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy

She flicked a curvaceous ear to one side, brow raising at the sound of a sharp shout not far from her. It was a stallion, a large bay with an arcing horn. She watched him flounder about for a moment, and winced when she heard a cracking noise split through the air. Agnodice instinctively curled up further, and tucked her head close to her neck. The stallion was much larger than herself, and in her state, she was not capable of dealing with one who had such height on her.

But the stallion, despite being clumsy, wasn't threatening. His accented words intrigued her immediately, her ears pricking towards him and eyes growing wide in interest. She returned his smile upon hearing the remark about the flowers in her hair. She nodded simply, eyes flicking to the flowers growing in her hair. She wasn't any closer to growing accustomed to them yet. She tried not to think about them, and eyed the amulet he seemed to have stepped on instead. He seemed dismayed about it, something she supposed she could understand. If she stepped on her basket, it would easily shatter, for it was made of glass.

She continued to watch him, clutching her basket closer to her chest as he laid down next to her. She didn't find herself to be that great of company, but she supposed he could do as he pleased. Besides, with that accent, she wasn't about to run him off. "I'm fine, thank you,"  She stated softly. "I'm sorry about your amulet. I'm Agnodice,"  She paused, thinking for a moment about what she would say next. She had plenty of questions, deciding what to prioritize was what she was thinking about. "What brings you here today, Caenan?"  She asked with a small smile, laying her head down and watching him with an expectant gleam in her eyes.  

@Caenan

Image Credits
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Messages In This Thread
Flowers and Frowns - by Agnodice - 12-25-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Caenan - 12-29-2015, 07:25 AM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Agnodice - 12-30-2015, 01:15 AM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Caenan - 01-04-2016, 12:04 AM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Agnodice - 01-12-2016, 05:12 PM