the Rift

[OPEN] Flowers and Frowns

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy

His concern for her was unwarranted, but she loved it. Not purposefully or consciously did she long for his eyes to linger a little while longer on her, it was an involuntary action. She was, after all, raised to be a princess. She had never found herself longing for attention, it was simply given without her asking. But now she lacked such treatment, and no matter how much she told herself she didn't want it (she didn't need it), subconsciously, she did.

And so when he called pretty, she batted her ebony eyelashes sweetly, sheepishly. (Oh, who, me? No way! Go on.) Her delicate smile widened a bit, turquoise gaze relaxed and introspective. For the moment, her dysphoric thoughts on the resentment she harbored for the flowers growing in her hair was forgotten.

Because he called her pretty.

"I met the turtle as well," She remarked, her words uncharacteristically melodic. "I didn't feel like going home, so I came here. Then flowers sprouted from my hair and a handsome stallion called me pretty," Agnodice replied, her features turning devious. She tucked her basket even closer to her body, and let her gaze slip away from the stallion.

He called her pretty! You don't even know him. He is so very tall. What is that he smells of? Seaweed? How can you trust him? That markings, those eyes, such a lull to his rough edges. Such a point to his horn, perfect to slit throats with.

But he called her pretty...

aggy is CONFUSEEeeDEDED @Caenan

Image Credits
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Messages In This Thread
Flowers and Frowns - by Agnodice - 12-25-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Caenan - 12-29-2015, 07:25 AM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Agnodice - 12-30-2015, 01:15 AM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Caenan - 01-04-2016, 12:04 AM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Agnodice - 01-12-2016, 05:12 PM