the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Just a Kid

Lithium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Oh what an exciting first herd meeting Lithium had attended! The drama of two top herd members being striped of their ranks and the scramble to fill the vacant positions was so exciting. Lithium lived for drama such as this, where it seemed as if the whole world was cast upside down, but he made sure to note a few important points. One, the Moon Goddess wasn't a magnanimous leader and two, she would use any mortal to her own means. Lessons like these would be valuable to the brute later on, he assumed. He came from a land where gods and goddesses were just myths, so to be in the presence of such a being seemed like a fantasy. 

But it was good to note that the Goddess had first and final say in all of the herd's matters. Above that, if she had no use for you, you were as good as dead. 

A smirk crossed the stallions lips as he jogged a large loop he had created as a makeshift track. It seemed like he was always lacking in cardio, so he strived to focus on it. It had been a few days since the meeting but Lithium kept playing it back in his mind. This Goddess was someone Lithium could agree with. The challenge to continue to be useful seemed like one he wished to take on. Now if only he could prove himself. Lithium had yet to even hear from his superior about any sparing activities or anything. So he would continue to practice on his own...

Open for anyone (:

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Messages In This Thread
I'm Just a Kid - by Lithium - 12-25-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm Just a Kid - by Mauja - 12-30-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: I'm Just a Kid - by Lithium - 01-05-2016, 07:38 PM