the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Keep On Wanting

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
She had been standing alone to remind herself of her independence. That she was strong. That she didn't need Quiylan beside her to show courage, to show strength. He was gone. He wasn't coming back. She would move on. She would find someone else who might love her - if they still existed in this world.

The giving tree was strange. But, she felt a renewed strength from being near it. And for that she was glad. However, the independence did not last long. Alysanne, her long lost sister… she pulled up beside her. The mare echoed Resplendence's sentiments of peace - though she kept a few feet between them. In fact, it was Archibald which had truly broken the independence. Her name fell from his lips before he gently touched his nose to her neck. There was a nod from him and she slowly turned her head so that she could look at him. From there, her eyes lingered down to the bitch at Archi's feet who was compulsively cleaning her paws. "Can I help Loretta?" she asked, Valiance swooping down to land about a foot from his companion - folding his wings and tilting his head. His tail swished back and forth. He was uncertain if the companion would attack him if he tried to comfort the malamute, though he felt the same desire to do so as Res did.

She didn't notice it, but she had allowed some of her weight to lean against Archibald. She stood strong, but pressed up against him. She did not know what was ailing him, or his companion, but if it was necessary she would bear some of his burden too. It was what she did. It was a silent show of support before she allowed her eyes to turn to Alysanne. "Aly… I've missed you," she says, voice filled with longing for her Moon Doctor sister. "Have you been well?"

@Archibald @Alysanne
:D
ALL THE LOVES

I'll see whatever doesn't make me stronger kills me
But it's gonna to be a long year till the hospital can find hope in me
Valiance
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Keep On Wanting - by Resplendence - 12-25-2015, 07:38 PM