the Rift

[OPEN] And stumble into the sky

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Cloven hooves traversed the land with sweeping, reaching strides. The muddled mare's gait was relaxed, but quick as she ventured through the snow. The encounter with the turtle had left her in a content state, but she couldn't find it within herself to feel too happy without being surrounded by snow capped mountains. She left the meadow silently, slipping by the horses who had gathered, seeing some she knew and many she didn't.

Conversing with others seemed a daunting task at that point, and after the turtle gave out the gifts, that was all there was left to do. She was tempted to seek out her old friends, to make amends and talk about life, but she didn't know how.

I was gone. I left. I'm sorry. Please take me back.

Those words would not suit her ebony lips. So she nudged Altair away from twinkling lights and warm snow to drag him back to the Basin. He followed his bonded reluctantly, trudging behind her, a continual sense of displeasure radiating from his mind. Their roles were reversed. She smiled back at the cerndyr, quietly promising they would explore again soon, but when she was ready.

And now, standing amongst the snow and so close to her home, she wasn't sure she would ever be ready to leave again.

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits

@Mesec <3
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
And stumble into the sky - by Frost Fyre - 12-26-2015, 09:24 AM
RE: And stumble into the sky - by Mesec - 01-02-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: And stumble into the sky - by Frost Fyre - 01-10-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: And stumble into the sky - by Mesec - 01-24-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: And stumble into the sky - by Frost Fyre - 02-21-2016, 04:45 PM