the Rift

Whit's Little Shoppe - Holiday Special!

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Hey all!

Been a while since I've had my Shoppe up and running, thought given the holiday season I'd open it up once more.

Open for unlimited requests. Post as many times as you like, with as many requests as you like.

However! You MUST supply an image for me to use! Sadly I do not have time to create art for everyone nor search for stock images. And when you do post, please link to the dA upload/original artist so I can provide credit within the table I make! If you do not supply a link - I will not complete the request - simple C:

NOTE: As I am at my parent's place at the moment, I only have my laptop with CS2 on it - I can and will do simple crops and basic colour changes as I need to on the images you provide, but nothing too extensive (this will change in the new year when I am back home on my big compy).

Table Types: & Examples

ULTRA WIDE: See Amaris' Post or this table! This table maintains its width with the page, whether you have your sidebar collapsed or not, and it forever expands vertically with the length of your post (test it!).

REGULAR: See Cirrus' Post or Bucephalus' Post. This is just a regular table with an image header/background that forever expands vertically. It has a fixed width.

A BIT FANCY: See Mirage's Post, where the text flows around the image? I can do this as long as the image I am using fits the style. This table expands forever vertically.

SCROLLY: See Hertz's Post. I can whip almost any image into a scroll table, they just aren't my favourite type of table in terms of readability. But I am happy to code them still :)

• Please complete the form below. You can be as detailed as you want, the only definite requirement is that you must provide me with an image to use.
  • If you have multiple images of the one character and are happy for me to code them as I see fit, just paste them all. If you have specific requests for each image, please fill out the whole form again!
  • If you have multiple characters to request for please fill in the form for each one!

Code:
    Character Name:
    Character Quote:
    Image:
    Table Type:
    Text type preference:

FAQ:
  • Can I tweak your codes?
    For minor things like text colour changes, sure. Anything bigger than that, however, please ask me so I can improve my table-coding skills for you!
  • Can I use your codes off-Helovia?
    No.
  • Can I use your codes as a base to make my own tables?
    You can look at my codes to get ideas on how certain things work if you like, but I am happy to show/explain/help fix anything you're having trouble with - please don't just take 95% of my coding and pass it off as your own!
  • Do you want anything in return for this?
    I love coding tables for people but hate doing it for my own characters. Anyone who wants to is welcome to code tables (or make art!) of my characters in exchange for these codes. But for these holidays I seek no reimbursement C:

• bg
    whimzi
    as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    Whit's Little Shoppe - Holiday Special! - by Cirrus - 12-26-2015, 05:44 AM