the Rift

[OPEN] in the bleak mid-winter, [welcoming]

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Albrecht
He can swear he remembers her uttering the phrase, ‘not far from here,’ when selling her shithole of a territory to him in the Threshold so this newest appraisal of, ‘six to eight hours,’ of travel is a goddamned outrage. "What the fuuuuuuuuuuu-“ He’s not even started complaining, let alone finished, but she’s not listening. She’s not even pretending to listen, just walking ahead all fucking sideways smiles like nothing out of the ordinary is happening. Black ears and lips twist indignantly, but the piebald’s ass swaggers ever onward and he has to admit that the view’s not half bad. He takes a step forward, sighing heavily.

She doesn’t talk to him along the way, but he doesn’t have the breath to spare for conversation anyway. Lack of ability was somewhat of an understatement, though he’s milking it hard enough to run any prized dairy cow dry. In addition to the merciful pauses Swagger-Ass gives him on her own, (of which he takes full advantage by accidently-fully-intentionally walking nose first into her hindquarters) he’s able to find excuses to slow or stop in plenty.

Gotta take a shit? Better stop for five minutes. Need to pee for the twelfth time? Better spend ten minutes getting into a good position. Itchy fetlocks? Itchy ears? Act like you can’t find the right spot to save your life. Better yet, act like you just can’t reach it and puppy-eye the mare for assistance. Three blades of grass? Gotta get that - I mean shit, just look at him. You should be picking those things and putting them straight in his mouth for fucks sake.

As they crest what he can only pray are the final barriers to their arrival and bitterly resenting Tangere’s description of them as simply, ‘hills,’ he finds the will to grunt unhappily. "These hotsprings better be the goddamned highlight of my life." The mare just smiles her smug little smile and jauntily trots ahead. Far too tired to raise a complaint, the stallion trails behind, noticeably subdued as they cross beneath a massive metallic statue guarding the path. He assumes this is the Sentinel she mentioned and spares a passing glace for its looming presence.

//

OOC: Sorry for the delay! My girlfriend's parents are in town until New Years and are taking up all of my free time.
The Curmudgeon
Image Credit

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
in the bleak mid-winter, [welcoming] - by Tangere - 12-26-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: in the bleak mid-winter, [welcoming] - by Albrecht - 12-28-2015, 09:07 AM