the Rift

[OPEN] in the bleak mid-winter, [welcoming]

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Albrecht
A voice too high and tight to be Sideways-Smiles-Swagger-Ass draws the black’s attention up ahead. One curious ear flicks forward, surprise teasing it away from its usual reclining position at his poll. As a father himself the stallion understands the cycle of conception, gestation, and birth just fine, but he’s never seen it manifest in quite this striking a fashion before. The little mare blocking his path is easily a foot shorter than he and several feet wider. The points of her hips and shoulders have vanished completely beneath the stout curve of her midriff. If it wasn’t for the delicate little head and four spindly legs erupting from her mass of belly he would wonder whether the little mare had a skeletal frame of support at all.

Well, whatever miracle of endurance had allowed Miss-Teen-Mom to arrive so apparently fresh hadn’t extended its gift of endless vigor to him. Too tired to put up a fight and assuming this meeting to be some sort of routine induction ceremony he gives the mares a name to pin to his grizzled old face. "Albrecht."

He closes his mouth, flattens the wayward ear back to its post and resigns himself to an inevitable tongue lashing courtesy of petulant pregnancy brain, but the thought of rejection after such an unpleasant show of effort on his part pricks at his dulled senses and sends him launching into an uncharacteristically full introduction. "I’m an old bastard so don’t expect me to stand guard at the borders, but if you’ve got a position that entails drinking, feasting, sleeping inordinate amounts of time, and claiming all the beautiful possessions I’m owed for a life of hardship I’ll gladly raise three massive black horns to your name." He nods his head in a mockery of politeness, clearly displaying just two black horns curving away from his brow.

"Oh, and I’m a Leo, if you couldn’t tell from all the fringe." With a wink toward the piebald he shakes himself, rippling the curtain of copper hair draping from his undersides.

//

OOC: I know I said I'd wait for you Psilo, but this just kind of came out all at once and I couldn't stop myself. xD
The Curmudgeon
Image Credit

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
in the bleak mid-winter, [welcoming] - by Tangere - 12-26-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: in the bleak mid-winter, [welcoming] - by Albrecht - 01-03-2016, 02:15 PM