the Rift

[PRIVATE] pressure

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

See I've come to burn your kingdom down

A full moon raged above his head, bright and swollen orange. Soon the harvest time would end, and the winter would grasp the lands. There was a cold chill in his bones as he moved, his dragons already mentally pulling him toward their southern refuge. The twin reptiles quite liked the warmth of the desert. It was not surprising to him in regards to Gwyneverre, for her egg had been given to him on the sands of the Endless Blue, a place of warmth and mire. Brienne, however, had been acquired in the frozen north. Perhaps it was the plain fact that she was a dragon, that even though she was born in ice and breathed ice from her jaws, she needed warmth to survive. Whatever the case was, Abraham would make his way south in his time. First, he would fulfill his need to explore.

Abraham had not been to these caves in a very, very long time. Season had passed and the world had changed. There still was, however, a connection between him and this place. When the whole of Helovia had been forced down into these caves to live, he had been but a colt. When he devoured his Father's face-stealer in flames at the mouth of these caves, he had been but a colt. When he met the bickering women here and left them in silence, he had started to grow as a strong stallion.

Now, as he descended toward the crashing sound of the deep waterfalls, he was a hurricane of strength and darkness. The earth nearly shook at each step he took, nearly groaned with the force of his weight upon the stone. The behemoth and his reptiles sent all life scattering in fear beneath them as they travelled. Fire from Gwyneverre's jaws lead the way in the shadows, guiding them finally to a cavern where her services were no longer needed. Without hesitation, Abraham moved forward and he and his dragons drank their fill from the edge of the fall's pool. The wet, stone floor was gouged with scratches and some blood stained the walls from fights long past fought. Brienne imagined Abraham defeating an opponent here, and the thoughts swelled the stallion's chest. His queen was proud of him, and she quenched his fiery ire.

"Perhaps today, perhaps in time." He murmured to the gold, receiving a trill of pleasure as she and her white sister climbed onto his back.

[SUNKEN FALLS]

Image Credits

@Leliel

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
pressure - by Abraham - 12-26-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: pressure - by Amaris - 12-27-2015, 08:20 PM