the Rift

[PRIVATE] pressure

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

See I've come to burn your kingdom down

Sweat formed on Abraham's body, for although the cave was only warmed by Gwyneverre's fire and the dragon-hybrid's whip, the stallion's temperature rose. The mammoth's body was tense even as he danced, and he was hyper-aware of every movement his muscles made. Oddly hued eyes watched as she encountered his vines, their thorny hands reaching out to grasp her only to be reprimanded by her whip. The son of hellion grinned darkly, the curve of his lips quite handsome in this mystic light of the Sunken Falls.

The behemoth turned, following the woman across the room. Vines fell from the ceiling, returning to their hellish home beneath the hardened stone of the floor. Abraham moved carefully but with all the power of his ancestors propelling him, and he sidestepped, meaning to brush his dark hide against her--against one of her wings, her haunches, or her side he cared naught. He just wanted to touch her and feel her warmth (or was she cold-blooded?) against his own fire. He grunted, tail flicking behind him as he turned again, this time away from her. Follow me, darling he seemed to taunt, his dragons twisting among her spirits.

Fire burned in the giant's belly, a raucous fire that threatened to turn into magma and pour from his throat and make his mouth open. This fire dared to devour him, and when it had taken him it would take her. The leviathan knew this fire and it's burning, and twice before he had let it overcome him. He had let the fire take what it wanted from the demure champagne, and the death-masked grullo. Something--perhaps the knowing prod from his twin dragons--told him this would be a quite different day indeed. "What do I call you?" He asked, another sudden turn making his haunches bunch and his muscles bulge beneath taut black skin. White forelegs lifted and he pawed the air, snorting again. His voice was not but a husky, musted whisper as he locked his eyes on her's.  

Image Credits

@Amaris

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
pressure - by Abraham - 12-26-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: pressure - by Amaris - 12-27-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: pressure - by Abraham - 01-06-2016, 01:01 PM