[OPEN] Am I really doing this?

Argen Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16 hh :: Four years HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Solomon :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Fire Breath Time
ARGEN
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives
When Argen returned to Helovia, some part of him had told another part of him to join a herd. Well, that thought was fueled by Solomon. The dragon had been so happy when they were a part of herds, where he could interact with other companions and his bondmate could learn from others. The spotted boy was a body that could aid the warrior ranks of any herd, but as they travelled, Solomon had chosen the place full of mist and wonder. This was Solomon's decision, and Argen followed. They were a team, after all, and Solomon wanted this. Argen would not deny his royal dragon happiness.

There might be other dragons here! I can smell dragon-smell! Solomo chirped into Argen's mind, gliding on a warm rift. The reptile's bright, lightning yellow eyes twinkled with the thought of being able to join in hunts with other dragons and play with them in between the trees of this misted place.

The twins have dragons. Argen gave his companion a snarky reply, causing a short snort from the draconian maw. Argen chuckled, keeping his pace forward. While he would not deny the dragon a herd, he would definitely give the companion a hard time about it. It was his job.

Argen stopped short of the remnants of broken pieces of glass. Lowering his muzzle, the roaned man inspected it. Solomon dropped from the sky and landed on a smoothed out piece of glass the size of a boulder at his bondmate's side. What was this? Solomon asked, created a puzzled look from Argen. "Well I don't fucking know, I've never been here before you baffoon." He chuckled again, nudging his companion. Solomon gave him a disgruntled hiss, tucking his wings in to his massive sides. You're not funny.

[ARGEN WANTS TO JOIN THE EDGE, YO.]

We are the long forgotten sons
And daughters that don't belong to anyone
We are alone under this sun
We work to fix the work that you've undone
</style>

please tag argen in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 12-26-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Auriel - 12-26-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Nyx - 12-30-2015, 08:46 AM