[OPEN] Am I really doing this?

Argen Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16 hh :: Four years HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Solomon :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Fire Breath Time
ARGEN
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives
Pegasus Solomon alerted his bondmate, tail flicking behind him like a brilliant tassel. Argen turned to face the pale woman as she approached, head lifting as his amber eyes waved over her body. Unfortunately, he was left unimpressed. She was hardly taller than he was, and completely unthreatening. If she came to protect these borders, Argen felt sorry for their army. Snorting at her lackadaisical greeting, the stallion stayed silent. His eyes narrowed some and his lips pursed. Solomon hissed lowly, wings spreading some on his back to express his size. This woman was already annoying, and she had only uttered two words.

Thankfully, another approached them to save her ass. He was massive, like Argen grandsires. The spotted stallion's face softened some and his shoulders loosened--he hadn't even noticed he'd been tensing his muscles. "Argen. No title." He smirked some, and Solomon swooped toward his dun-marked back with a few massive strokes of his glorious wings. Together the pair dipped their heads to the king, all but ignoring the unimpressive female that had first approached them.

Upon another's hoofsteps, Argen raised a brow. Well isn't this a fucking party, he mused to his companion, who replied with a mental chuckle. At the woman's compliment, Solomon instantly exploded with pride. The dragon's chest swelled and his wings spread, scales glistening in stray beams of sunlight. He trilled a small song, and his lightning yellow eyes twinkled under the raining praise of the grey. Inwardly, Argen groaned at the draconian display, but as he eyed the woman he nodded. "His name is Solomon, and he is a preener." His suave mouth curved in a half-grin, amber eyes wrinkling in the corners some. Turning his attention back to the tall king, Argen tossed his blonde forelock from his eyes.

"Solomon and I wish to, er, join this herd?" The words seemed a bit confused--and they were. The pair did not intend to leave this herd in a few weeks, nor did they intend to rule it. Simply, they were tired of being alone. It was an odd feeling that bubbled awkwardly in the roan's fiery belly, but Solomon welcomed it with open wings.

[SORRY IM THE WORST.]

We are the long forgotten sons
And daughters that don't belong to anyone
We are alone under this sun
We work to fix the work that you've undone
</style>

please tag argen in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 12-26-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Auriel - 12-26-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Nyx - 12-30-2015, 08:46 AM