the Rift

[OPEN] Am I really doing this?

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

The dragon's preening vanity reminds her of her lion, and the thought brings a grin to her face. It seems that pridefulness is not limited to felines, although the thought causes a wounded stab in her mind from Dominus. He likes to think his arrogance is purely his and his alone, like he has the sole monopoly on that emotion.

The handsome one seems to dismiss Auriel quite quickly, bidding the silver to furrow her brow slightly. In response, the winged warrior whispers something to Tembovu, and Nyx's muscles begin to tense. She can't hear what Auriel is saying, but she gets the gist from the furtive glances. She hasn't seen anything not to trust in the roan stallion (save for a lingering sense that he's slipped from many a bed in the early hours of the morning during his time, but she's not the sort to judge that when she's done exactly the same), and even though she isn't the most perceptive creature, she likes to think she'd notice if someone screamed mad axe murderer from their every pore. Her lack of perception is why she doesn't properly notice Auriel's glance to her. For someone who can spot the slightest weakness in a foe and exploit it, Nyx is remarkably oblivious to other things.

She looks to Tembovu, keen to see his reaction to whatever Auriel has said to him. Having not heard the words herself, the ironheart isn't qualified to respond, so she simply stands like a stoic steel sentinel and waits to see what unfolds. When the king speaks, it is apparent that Nyx's suspicions are correct, and indeed the winged mare does not trust their would-be new herdmate. Narrowed eyes are the silver's only reaction to this news, and she looks from Tembovu to Auriel to Argen with barely-hidden interest. If the roan turns sour at the accusation, then the General is here to...diffuse any potential situations, either with a witty quip or a stabby horn.

unicorn: iconian fonts.dafont lion: jonathan s harris.dafont

@Argen

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 12-26-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Auriel - 12-26-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Nyx - 12-30-2015, 08:46 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 01-12-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Auriel - 01-17-2016, 12:35 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Nyx - 01-18-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 01-19-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Kiuaji - 01-19-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Auriel - 01-19-2016, 11:54 PM