[OPEN] Am I really doing this?

Argen Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16 hh :: Four years HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Solomon :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Fire Breath Time
ARGEN
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives
Solomon's tail lashed back and forth, scales shining in the sun. He absorbed the steel one's praise with a gleeful glint in his lightning eyes. Argen wanted to roll him over into the glass, but stayed still instead. Mentally, however, he was stabbing at the draconian pride carefully. Sighing, Argen watched the winged woman throw glances at her superiors. He wanted to roll his amber eyes, her attitude toward him making his mouth taste like bile. She reached up to whisper something to the monstrous King, and Argen snorted softly, under his breathe.

"When at the border of a herdland seeking acceptance, and you're greeted with a pretentious 'What's up?', you don't garner much respect. I think her ego is ruffled because I did not indulge her by bending my knee and kissing her ass." Argen let the words simply roll from his mouth, amber eyes hard and staring straight at the winged female. Queen's daughter? No wonder she was so arrogant and bitchy. Shrugging his shoulders, the stallion turned his eyes up to the dark, regal blue of the the King. "You and your General were given the respectful greeting I gave because you seem to deserve it."

Solomon folded his wings again, lowering to his belly on the spotted stallion's back. He watched with interest, mentally absorbing what was happening through his master's mind. The words of the others were just mismatched sounds in his ears, but listening to them through Argen made perfect sense. The hybrid did not deserve their respect for how she had come to them. Solomon backed Argen fully, oddly for their relationship.

@Auriel

We are the long forgotten sons
And daughters that don't belong to anyone
We are alone under this sun
We work to fix the work that you've undone
</style>

please tag argen in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 12-26-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Auriel - 12-26-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Nyx - 12-30-2015, 08:46 AM