the Rift

[OPEN] Am I really doing this?

Kiuaji Posts: 40
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 9 HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Matanye :: African Crowned Eagle :: None Nova

we were born in the shadow of the crimes of our fathers

"My my, you're not doing very well for yourself, are you?" An effeminate voice drifted from the mist covered forest, it came in a balance of dry amusement and veiled mocking as the source of the voice finally revealed himself. He had stopped a short while away when the first of the greetings had been passed, along with the father unsavory words this roaned stallion had spoken before the winged one had dropped out of the sky. Kiuaji practically slinked out of the thickened tree line and sauntered to stand near Tembovu and the winged mare, head tilted to the side as his long tail came to rest, wrapped around his hocks like expensive silken linens. Gracious in his appearance, he played upon his ambiguity in his gender, to appear as an exotic creation, manifested from lands of sand and heat. However serene he may have appeared to this Argen, and his draconian company, the glimmer in his gem coloured eyes told a tale of mischief and mayhem.

The outcast that stood in front of him seemed highly strung, maybe some of his famous tea would relax Argen, whether he woke up from it again, who could say? It'd certainly teach him a lesson when he woke up in the afterlife ahead of schedule, and solve their troubles of having to deal with him. Alas, he knew Tembovu would frown upon poisoning a wanderer who sought sanctuary lest he too, find him too haughty to fit within the Edge.

Rather reluctantly, the poisoner mentally shelved his wolfsbane tea for a later date.

"Usually, when one comes to the borders of a herd they wish to join, it is wise of them to bite their tongue from returning less than appropriate pleasantries, no?" An eye is passed to Tembovu, then to the Queen's daughter and finally to land on the one that had introduced herself as a General. An odd thing to the androgynous stallion, since those of his homeland were usually not found in such position, but that was neither here nor there, this was not Dorobo — if a woman wanted to lead an army, who was he to stop her? While Kiuaji certainly lacked a healthy dose of generally more appropriate morals and opinions, he knew when it was wise to play the cards that would appeal to another in order to place himself in a better position. "It doesn't do well for first impressions, you see, especially since you've practically insulted the princess." He commented awhile later, the barest hint of a smirk upon his white lipped muzzle.

While he stood by what he said, a gentle snort escaped the feminine stud, there was one thing he did to an extent, agree on with the outcast, so he decided to air that as well. "Respect is indeed earned, you are right in that — however, when one is in a precarious position, such as yourself, seeking safety and entrance into a herd. Giving respect might just get you where you want to go."

Notes;; slides Kiuaji in here casually.

- KIUAJI -
image credit
[Image: kiuajipixel_by_abbie1234_d9nzm2x_by_drea...9nzm7u.png]

"let me shatter your frame of mind, my dear"

force & magic permitted on Kiuaji at all times
with the exception of maiming and death.

Messages In This Thread
Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 12-26-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Auriel - 12-26-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Nyx - 12-30-2015, 08:46 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 01-12-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Auriel - 01-17-2016, 12:35 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Nyx - 01-18-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 01-19-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Kiuaji - 01-19-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Auriel - 01-19-2016, 11:54 PM