the Rift

[PRIVATE] blessings of the dark lady [Moon Goddess]

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova
Alune the Seer

Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Her voice is breathed into existence like the air that rolled off of the jagged rocks and tousled his mane gently in the wind. It reminds him that she is ever present. Ever seeing. Ever watching.  

The Goddess reminded him that he could call on her from their homeland, this he knows, of course. But when matters were more of a personal nature, something that weighted on the self-gaining side of life, it was best to take the matter outside of home and hearth. It was better that he stand here in front of her and ask where ears could not listen and others may feel the need to step in, not that he would of minded the company, but it was simply better to be alone.

Svelte and lilac hued body shimmered into his white orbs vision, and she is a vision in herself.  Call him a sinner, and declare it to the crowd for the way he momentarily appraised her delicately powerful frame before his eyes return to her chiseled face, lest she catch him and deem it too inappropriate that he gazed too long. Alune had many words he could choose to continuously thank her for raising him to his ascension, but he feels they would stifle the air between them and would be too paltry to offer the Goddess. Words are always pretty, they have desired effects on those that cannot read subtle undertones that betray their real intent. The Seer feels that it is better he show her he is able, and he is deserving of her magic. After a moment, scimitar styled horns raised themselves as he pulled himself to his full height to address the astral goddess.

"I am here for personal reasons, it would seem rather selfish of me to call you in our herd-land, when my desires are my own and not for the herd. I also wished to gaze upon your shrine with my own eyes." He explained, leonine tailed curled around his hocks with his words with the silver strands splaying across the cooled rocks. The night is silent, and the air is breezy and gentle from the spray of the sea, the shards in his mane and tail catch in the light and illuminate the silver strands with their precious light. 

"I wish to be of further use to you," he begins to explain, "I wish to be more than just your voice alone. I wish to be able to defend and bring justice to those who would mark your name and harm your herd-land." His words are thoughtful, as they picked apart the long lines of words that sang in the halls of his mind. Never once do they falter, they are strong and confident. In both his choice and the all-powerful being that he stands before. He wishes to be a Paladin on silvered wings, to call upon primal energies of Draconian heritage to incite hesitation and fear to those he called his enemies. Who called the Edge their enemy. "I wish to take this body of  mine and transform it into something more...of scales and claws, teeth and wings. A Dragon who answers your call."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Using my VOTG Pass to quest for:

[magic :: active ] :: Dark x Fire :: Able to transform into a Silver Dragon. Transformation covers his whole frame in ice and shadows as he changes.
[restrictions] :: Gliding Rules apply.

That's fine! :D

Wishlist

"talk talk talk"

Image Credit

@Mythical Request
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread