[OPEN] [Hatching] Start of a Family

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
ashamin
lochan
&rakt

The haruspex listened with care as Rexanna explained her hesitation, shared her fear so openly that Ashamin almost shared her trepidation. But for the moment he was confident, all doubts and fears that would come with time were banished to the back of his mind. Lochan seemed to sense the gravity of their conversation, that much was clear, and so when Rexanna had finished speaking the small cerndyr lifted himself and moved towards his bonded and his mate in friendship. Rakt, still new, followed behind sleepily but dutifully. Together, the three bucks circled the pregnant mare to give her comfort. Whenever she needed them, they would be there.

"I understand, Rexanna," Ashamin said with a quiet nod to her past. Shadows of lives before could be heavy, drawn with darker lines than anything cast by the future. But he would be there. "We can do this, though. The two of us can make a great team," he added to assure her (and maybe subconsciously himself) although there really was no doubt. Who would be better to raise a child than two friends in the haruspex and thief?

Ashamin looked through shadow and back towards the tunneling cave entrance, his eyes searching and wondering if the mare had really gone to his own home. He breathed out, watched the puff of white swirl in the stillness and settle beneath his chest. "I should return to my cave," Ashamin suggested with a soft smile, "but I'm glad you told me this, and we can talk about it more soon. If you'd like, you can come back with me and we can share the news or meet again some other time."

He looked at her seriously then as he stepped forth to leave, and turned to look back."Do what you need to do, Rexanna," he said kindly, excitement bubbling inside of him. I'll be here, he thought as he exited one cave and turned to quickly enter his own, with his two companions in tow.

""
image credits

@Rexanna @Frost Fyre

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
[Hatching] Start of a Family - by Ashamin - 12-27-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Frost Fyre - 12-27-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Rexanna - 12-28-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Ashamin - 12-30-2015, 08:51 AM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Frost Fyre - 01-05-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Rexanna - 01-05-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Ashamin - 01-12-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Frost Fyre - 01-12-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Rexanna - 01-13-2016, 01:53 AM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Ashamin - 01-13-2016, 07:18 PM