the Rift

[PRIVATE] without a map

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit

The painted maiden jumped back away from him with a startled yelp, but Kaj did not yield, staring her down with intense blues. He wanted badly to know who she was, to get this hellish experience over with. Maybe it was counter productive to try and fill the gaps Other Kaj had purposefully created, but Kaj now didn't know how else to deal with these kinds of scenarios. He was convinced he would end up running into them anyways, and he'd rather figure out what they felt for him and how to deal with them before he was forced to do so in front of an eager audience. It did not make it any easier to see how the mare's eyes narrowed down upon him as he stood tense and ready before her, wondering if this was the right choice. It seemed like it was going to be just as exhausting as his encounter with Brisa, and gods damn it Kaj just didn't have the energy for that. Why would he waste his day on screaming mares? Especially when he had no memories to defend himself against any allegations they threw his way. 

At least this mare focused immediately on the topic at hand - though to be fair Kaj had only given her one topic, and purposefully might he add, because he didn't want her to go off track like Brisa had with things like love and cowardice. Her momentary calm made Kaj narrow his eyes, wary and distrusting of the complacency she was showing. 

He was right to be cautious, he decided as she promptly exploded. Well...not really exploded but Kaj would prefer that over any kind of chilled, venomous anger like the one she was currently displaying. Instead he shrugged, genuine puzzlement upon his handsome features as he looked down at her. "You don't have to," he pointed out in clarification. "Clearly if I don't remember you I don't know why you hate me, but I could at least ask." He had no control or authority over her, and he would actually probably be grateful if she sent him on his way because then he wouldn't have to deal with this whole mess. 

Except she seemed intent on ripping him apart anyways. Did she like to torture herself or something?

Again he tilted his head and shrugged. "I know the names of some of them, Miykael said that I could not erase bits of every memory so the prevalent characters would of course remain. But I don't know them in any other way aside from a loose acquaintanceship. Kahlua I recognize most of all of them, if that is any indication," he finished lamely, wings ruffling uneasily. "I'm not the one who made the choice to forget them, though. But if it made Other Kaj that weak, then I don't know if I regret doing it." Oh man, he thought as his tongue betrayed him. She was probably going to love that. 

KAJ
the road i walk is paved in gold to glorify my platinum soul
image credits
table by whit

credit bronzehalo
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
without a map - by Alysanne - 12-27-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: without a map - by Brit - 02-06-2016, 11:58 PM
RE: without a map - by Kaj - 02-07-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: without a map - by Alysanne - 02-08-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: without a map - by Kaj - 02-15-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: without a map - by Alysanne - 02-19-2016, 04:23 PM