the Rift

[PRIVATE] lost and found

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

"Sorry to disappoint."

It was not Dragomir's voice that called out to me and I was disappointed because he was the one that I was searching for. It seemed more and more like I found everyone else that had disappeared and had been gone. Maybe I needed to stop looking for Dragomir and start searching for someone else. Maybe then I would finally find him. Still, the voice that called out to me was one I recognized and the body that followed made me stop cold because I recognized him right away. How could I not? Once upon a time he had made me feel whole when I felt like my entire world was falling apart around me. He made me forget about all the bad things that had happened, that things could be good again if I could just laugh and stay positive. He made me feel like I could call him a friend, but then he disappeared too... just like his brother.

Friends don't just disappear without a goodbye.

"Ivezho?" His voice came out as a question, my tone incredulous as I spoke it. I just couldn't believe it. Everyone was coming back one after the other. I should have been excited and, really, there was a part of me that was happy that Ivezho was back, just like I was happy that Rhoa had come back. But there was a darker part of me that wanted to be angry with them for disappearing in the first place. There was a part that wondered how long they would stay before they disappeared once more.

He asked if I was ready to explore and I just shook my head. "...no." I murmured. "You can't leave then come back and ask me that and act like you didn't just disappear without a trace." I wanted to say, but I couldn't force the words out. Was it wrong of me to be upset? I was growing more and more weary of losing those that I wanted to call friends then finding them again. "Where did you go?" "Why are you back?"

"."

Mother, make me
Make me a big tall tree
So I can shed my leaves and let it blow through me

@Ivezho

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
lost and found - by Ranjiri - 12-28-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: lost and found - by Ivezho - 12-29-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: lost and found - by Ranjiri - 12-31-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: lost and found - by Ivezho - 01-10-2016, 04:04 AM
RE: lost and found - by Ranjiri - 01-11-2016, 02:30 PM