the Rift

[PRIVATE] lost and found

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
Ivezho
Her response to his question caused his brow to fall, his expression to lose all hope that might have held him together. No, she said, so quickly, so easily, and he wanted to cry, to shout, and then to leave, just as suddenly as he had appeared. He shuffled his wings, his downcast expression betraying the hurt that her rejection caused him. He could not see that he had hurt her in his short absence, could not, would not see that she felt just as rejected as he did.

At least he had offered his company with her when he next saw her, even if she was looking for someone else.

At least he wouldn't have rejected her if she had asked him to go on an adventure with her, no matter what had happened between them, no matter the time, the distance that had separated them.

Where did you go? she demanded, she investigated, she insisted of him. With his ears flipped backwards (but not pinned in anger, more simply swivelled in hurt), Ivezho looked to her crimson pools, and threw back harshly, simply; "here. I went here, I went there, I went everywhere, but back to the Throat."

He wanted to be angry, to rage and roar and throw his weight around. His body shook from the emotions as they ran around within him, a torrent contained by grullo skin and shivering sinew. But it was not rage nor anger that won out; it was sadness, fear, dejection and hopelessness.

His crown fell, and tears burned behind his eyes, though he blinked them back and refused to let them fall. "I don't belong there," he mumbled, looking for her dark form, as if wondering whether it is still there. "I.. don't belong anywhere."

@Ranjiri

veerdesigns | larfsalot
on deviantart

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
lost and found - by Ranjiri - 12-28-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: lost and found - by Ivezho - 12-29-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: lost and found - by Ranjiri - 12-31-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: lost and found - by Ivezho - 01-10-2016, 04:04 AM
RE: lost and found - by Ranjiri - 01-11-2016, 02:30 PM