the Rift

[PRIVATE] lost and found

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

I couldn't help but grin a little when Ivezho told me that no one in the Throat knew him because how could they know him when he didn't give them the chance to? How could they know him when he was gone for so long. "Do you know them?" I asked, instead. "Do you know me?" It worked both ways, really. I didn't think that it was fair for him to complain about not being known if he didn't make the effort himself, but I assumed he wouldn't be happy with me throwing those questions at him, so I pressed on. "Give them the opportunity to know you." I said. "They can't do that if you're gone..." And I couldn't get to know him any better when he disappeared without a trace. "... or if you won't come back home." Where you belong.

I definitely didn't agree with him when he said that blood meant nothing. Perhaps it wasn't the most important thing in the world, maybe it wasn't blood that made up a family, but it still held its importance because everyone that shared your blood was a part of you that you would never be able to forget. My brother and my father were both dead, but their blood still coursed through my veins. They were still a part of me, they were still there even if it wasn't a physical presence. Eventually, I hoped, Ivezho would come to that understanding.

My ears tilted forward as he began to answer my questions about what he had seen, though it was in no great detail. Still, I could imagine an abundance places like the spot in the meadow that Dragomir had showed me. Maybe there were places even more beautiful than that and it made me sigh softly. "Maybe one day I'll be able to see it for myself." I said wistfully. Maybe one day when I'm not a coward.

"I only ever wanted to be able to call some place my home. But the only place I'm able to do that in is the Dragon's Throat… and I don't know if they'd ever take me back."

"Of course they would." I objected because why wouldn't they welcome Ivezho back? I couldn't see Gaucho turning his own son away and if he did then he certainly wasn't the stallion or the Sultan that I thought him to be. "Come back home and see for yourself." I said and I reached to bump my muzzle against Ivezho's if he would allow it. "Please?"

"."

Mother, make me
Make me a big tall tree
So I can shed my leaves and let it blow through me

@Ivezho

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
lost and found - by Ranjiri - 12-28-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: lost and found - by Ivezho - 12-29-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: lost and found - by Ranjiri - 12-31-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: lost and found - by Ivezho - 01-10-2016, 04:04 AM
RE: lost and found - by Ranjiri - 01-11-2016, 02:30 PM