the Rift

[OPEN] Running all the red lights

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
ampere</style>

Ampere moved through the greenery of the area with a quiet inspection. She took the patrol as a moment of peace, relieved to let the desert lay behind them and all the weight of its duties. Despite the fact this was one of them, it felt lighter somehow, different for its foreignness and time spent reveling in the company of her herd mates that too often she didn't have the moments to spare. Given the arrival of not just one, but two more foals to the rather inexperienced mother's side, a yearling still suckling here and there as well, absolute confusion wrought amid her heart, and a new pulse thudding alongside her soul, Ampere was exhausted. All of this following on the tail of protecting the realm from alien gods, of course.

All in a day's work she thought with a wry smile, able to find humor now that most of it was behind her. It had been anything but funny during the mess of it all, but now she sighed, the exhale like a shake that loosed the old dried mud into dust and dirt back on the ground. "Ranjiri, Nephele!" she called out, not sure where the others had gotten to after all this time of moseying around. She normally flew her patrols, but the forest got so thick it was pointless and she'd wanted to stop for some respite and grazing anyway before they headed home.

"Find anything interesting?" she called out again, making conversation as her gaze scoured the shrubs. There was little sign of horses about, which wasn't bad for a patrol, but action always made it go faster and kept her mind from wandering to places better left alone. 
           I CAME HERE TO PARTY AND MESS SHIT UP.</style>

image credits

@Nephele @Ranjiri open to any and all! I left it vague too in case Tae or Grusha wanted to say they tagged along or snuck along?

IDK if you guys saw my secret board post, but I was thinking to make this more interesting they could do a 3 way 1 v 1 spar, or a 2 v 1, or just no spar and do NPC? Or just none of that and do talking like normal :D either is fine. I did look to see if there were any threads we could crash but none really seemed to work - IDEK if Ranjiri will post actually since I see you made a thread already here which counts towards your patrol requirement - if not I'll just edit you out. Nothing says we all have to do the patrol together after all :P

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Running all the red lights - by Ampere - 12-29-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: Running all the red lights - by Nephele - 01-12-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Running all the red lights - by Ranjiri - 01-14-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Running all the red lights - by Ampere - 01-24-2016, 10:09 PM