the Rift

[OPEN] [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

Ever since Ashamin had brought this frankly FANTASTIC idea I had been just bouncing with excitement over it. So much excitement, you know, that I completely forgot that I was supposed to collect things to use. Forgot right until dear little Lochan showed up and signaled that it was time. “Oh bugger.” Was my reaction to seeing the cute little deer, which is unfortunate because I rather like him and his bonded. But I followed it up with a bright little smile and nodded to signal that I got the message before calling out a cheerful “I’ll be along soon!”

I just wanted to take the long way around to the tent so I could gather up some supplies. First, though, before I left my cave, I needed to craft a little something. I’ve been carrying around my materials like a fool for a while now and you know what, keeping plant fibres and fleece in your mouth is a rather disgusting practice. It would be a lot easier for me to have something to carry it all around with. With some of the fleece left over from my excursions with Erebos and Ode, I used this delightful magic of mine to create a bag.

It took me quite a while to figure out how to get -into- it - in the end I laid down on the ground and wiggled my way in - so that it wrapped around my middle, adjusting the straps with a little bit of magic so that they were snug. The opening was wide enough so that when I turned I could plop things into the bag. It’ll do. The fact that it was just the boring old colour of natural fleece didn’t bother me too much because I was on my way to a painting extravaganza and I could get someone to decorate it for me!

I stuffed a couple more mouthfuls of fleece into the bag just in case anyone else wanted an item made and then trotted merrily out of my cave. I also went into the forest to pick up some berries - they were a little frostbitten but would do the trick once they were mashed up I was pretty sure. We could mix in a little snow to water down the mixture and make it last as well.

Once my new bag was full of materials I made my way over to the tent that I never really paid much attention to before - and was delighted when Ashamin had alerted me of its presence. These creatures in the Basin were rather odd ones, weren’t they? I enter with only a little bit of trouble and am delighted to find the sweet Harupex already there. “Ashamin my dear! Good to see you. Ready to get started?!”
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

everyone has permission to paint on Johnny. GO NUTS

ALSO COME ONE, COME ALL!
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
[PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Ashamin - 12-29-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Johnny - 12-31-2015, 09:18 PM