the Rift

[OPEN] [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

With Johnny's sweet sugary scent came the shadows and voices of others. Deimos the Reaper was next, somehow as always seemed to exude death, and Rexanna and a dark stranger followed. The haruspex felt a warm glow in his heart at the sight of Rexanna, the mother of his child and excitement stirred in his chest. He returned her gesture without hesitation, pressing his cheek to hers. However a sharp smell ruined the moment and Ashamin wrinkled his nose as the stallion left his refuse in the tent, cast the stranger what would have been a glare if not for his superior age, and then turned back to answer Deimos' question.

"My lord, so good of you to join us. I discovered this tent gathering dust, the same one the God of the Spark mentioned to us I believe. Johnny and I thought it might be a good opportunity to bring the herd together and host a lesson in painting here, allow our herd members to express theirselves and request things from Johnny and myself." Ashamin turned to the weaver then with a smile and a wide swish of his tail.

Ashamin had almost forgotten about the haladie gifted to him by Ki'irha, but seeing Johnny reminded him of the item. Slowly he reached his hoof forward to pull it from the pile and show it to the weaver and company. "If you don't mind, Johnny, I'd like to make the first request. Would you mind crafting a sheath for this?"

Rakt picked across the floor of the tent, sniffing and searching for his brother as his bonded interacted with other members of the herd. Finding Lochan still absent he settled by Rexanna, looking up at her with the same aloofness as before. Ashamin looked down at the cerndyr for a moment before looking back towards the others. "It's nice to meet you, sir. I'm Ashamin, the haruspex. You're welcome to stay with us if you'd like, and if you wouldn't mind tucking your soil away." Ashamin offered as politely as he could. Respect your elders rang in his mind and he forced himself to stay calm. He wouldn't let someone use this event as a toilet, and he wouldn't let that ruin the day if it happened anyway.

""
Ashamin

Sorry this post is all over the place... please keep 'em coming people, the whole herd is welcome! Again, no post order.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
[PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Ashamin - 12-29-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Johnny - 12-31-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Deimos - 01-02-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Albrecht - 01-03-2016, 08:36 AM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Rexanna - 01-04-2016, 04:17 PM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Ashamin - 01-12-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Lena - 01-13-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Erebos - 01-13-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Tiamat - 01-14-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Albrecht - 01-15-2016, 09:35 AM