[PRIVATE] Let there be Peace

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
rexanna & tembovu
But please remember me, my misery;
and how it lost me all I wanted —
His attention, so focused on the delicious smelling man beside him, vaguely registered the bush of a familiar gaze on his skin. First one ear swiveled towards the sensation, then both ears, then his entire, heavy head swung to find the holder of such caressing eyes. Though, truly, his mind already knew to whom the eyes belonged.

Cobalt met cerulean. A porcelain, black lined face dipped, glowing in beauty, despite the nervous flick of her ear. His own remained perked, straining towards her as she spoke— drinking their fill of this woman, of his Rexanna. He had last seen her broken, by himself— but now she was incandescent in the evening light. His eyes drank her in, he was a starving man at a feast. The glow of her golden splashed skin, the softness of her cream locks, the golden chains (his gift) that glittered over her face, no detail was too small for the sweep of his navy gaze. Then, as the initial shock of her appearance left him, and his nostrils remembered to take a breath, the shame of their last encounter came crashing down onto his massive shoulders.

But, in the presence of the tree and the presents it bequeathed to all present, it was impossible for the guilt, sorrow, or pain to remain within the Elephant. They faded in the warm light and soft snow dust, delicate tinkling of bells erasing the tension that had leapt into his massive body. “Rexanna…” his low voice was soft, sounding her name tenderly as his great head nodded in answer to her question. He paused, a silence stretching as he hesitated to voice his next words that were quiet and filled with some kind ache, “I’ve missed you.” His neck and nostrils quivered, the first fighting the urge to reach out and wrap around her warm body, the latter trying to find her scent of lilies and sunshine.
My dear, but if I make the Pearly Gates
I’ll do my best to make a drawing of God and Lucifer,
a boy and girl,
An angel kissin’ on a sinner.
image | table

@Rexanna set after the Giving Tree. Sorry about the delay, but I'M SO HAPPY FOR THIS THREAD. Pardon the cheese <3

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 12-30-2015, 01:15 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-01-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-07-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-11-2016, 12:37 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-11-2016, 01:39 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-14-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-14-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-14-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 01:44 AM