the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let there be Peace

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
i missed your skin when you were east
”Who is that?” I visibly shuddered at his words, withdrawing into myself further. He’s the father of this child I’m trying to you about. I wanted to scream at him, but no. That wouldn’t do any good. I already told him. Whether or not he chose to ignore it, was his choice. I watched the ground as pain crossed into my chest. “His name is Ashamin. He’s the Haruspex. The one that talks with the Time God and gives advice.” I mumbled my words out to him, his brutality in his voice honestly frightened me. I wanted to continue on about him, but I felt if I added anything more that the Elephant would grow suspicious, so I left it at something that simple. I wanted to tell him of the day that I met the painted stallion. How timid and frightened he was. How he had grown in his position to be quite the warrior. Quite the father I knew he could be. But now was not a time for that.

Tembovu agreed with me, then, about how our next encounter might be better and I nodded. Refusing to look at him. He seemed like a statue, a pillar. And so I turned from him then. A broken half princess pulling away from the King. I let my gaze lift up to try and see if anyone would be looking from my home, unfortunately no one caught my gaze – and so I picked up my pace. A swift canter away from the Turtle and the Giving Tree before my tears could fall on the lush greens beneath me.

"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

@Tembovu
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 12-30-2015, 01:15 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-01-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-07-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-11-2016, 12:37 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-11-2016, 01:39 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-14-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-14-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-14-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 01:44 AM