the Rift

[PRIVATE] that rush, that feeling

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

His touches continued, grew firmer and even more confident and she decided that the strangeness of the encounter was not the bad sort of strange. She found that she enjoyed the way his teeth nibbled against her flesh. She shifted closer as he said something about being on of the firstborn sons, but it mattered very little to Mordecai right at that moment. He could have told her that he was actually the Khal, that the sky was purple and goats farted rainbows and she wouldn't have cared as long as he kept talking. She liked how the roughness of the Dothraki tongue made his voice sound gruff, almost harsh, and so very appealing.

Yes, he said when she asked if he were free and she felt the pinprick of envy. How she would love to have the freedom that he had, but why couldn't she? Then he offered it to her, asked her to be free with him even if it was only for the day. But she didn't want freedom for one day. She wanted an entire lifetime of freedom. "Anha tat vo zala tat tikh seris ha disse jin asshekh." She murmured against Ivezho's shoulder. "Anha zala tat tikh seris ayyey." But who was she to deny a day of freedom, true freedom, when it was offered to her? Was it not what she so desperately wanted?

Ivezho tugged at her mane and Mordecai lifted her head, her dark eyes searching for Ivezho's emerald ones. "Attihat anna." She whispered. "Attihat anna hash tat tikh seris ... akka fin me ajjin disse ha asshekh." She did not think on the implications or the weight of the words she spoke. Ivezho had appealed to her most primal desire and she had caved quickly and easily.

"."

Translation:
anha tat vo zala tat tikh seris ha disse jin asshekh - i do not want to be free for only a day
anha zala tat tikh seris ayyey - i want to be free always
attihat anna - show me
attihat anna hash tat tikh seris ... akka fin me ajjin disse ha asshekh - show me how to be free ... even if its only for today

MORDECAI

maybe life is nothing more than a curse inside the blessed
i'll fight this bloody war with every strangled breath
credits

@Ivezho
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
that rush, that feeling - by Ivezho - 12-30-2015, 05:25 PM
RE: that rush, that feeling - by Mordecai - 01-14-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: that rush, that feeling - by Ivezho - 01-16-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: that rush, that feeling - by Mordecai - 01-21-2016, 01:17 PM