the Rift

[PRIVATE] Crazy Pie

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

The groves beauty captivated me, and kept me from hiding in my own shroud of misery. I could only breath in the cold air, and as the frost covered ground sparkled in the waning sunlight. The sky was a mixture of pinks and oranges, and the setting of the sun gave off a odd coloring that the grove seemed to take on itself. I breath softly, leaning against a tree, words I had spoken years ago to my father suddenly echoing in my mind.

"Beauty is nothing but a lie"

It jump starts my brain into thinking again, and I think about him. The way he looked at me, like I was a wondrous beauty. I was a lie too, wasn't I? He was a lie, this was all a lie, everything in this world was a goddamn lie.

And suddenly it's all rushing back again, tearing a sob from my dark body as my head drifted downwards. The beautiful surroundings almost creating the saddest picture ever, if not the most pathetic.

But I was thankful I was alone, for even I thought I was pathetic. But I'm not going to lie, I'm having a hard time controlling any of it. The emotions where out of control, and all over the place. I felt absolutely crazy. And I was positive that everyone felt the same way.

But I didn't want them too. I didn't want to be Mauja's crazy daughter, because I wasn't. I was just terrified, and I felt completely alone. Completely and utterly and desperately alone.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Ivezho

Messages In This Thread
Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 12-30-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Ivezho - 01-10-2016, 04:53 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 02-06-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Ivezho - 02-06-2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 02-09-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Ivezho - 02-11-2016, 05:35 AM