the Rift

[PRIVATE] Crazy Pie

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

I hadn't really been paying close attention to my surroundings. It could have probably been a big fault, should the approach er been far more aggressive. But I was lucky. My name was mumbled, breathed really, causing a twirling turn to face the voice who dared to approach me in my current state. I found myself looking at a stallion that looked vaguely familiar, but I found myself unable to place him.

He introduced himself as Ivezho, and he said he was Rhoa's brother. I studied the lighter stallion, before nodding slowly. He resembled his gorgeous dark brother. He said he saw me, and I looked away, eyes torn away to study something else.

Lots of equine saw me. It was probably etched in their brain to stay away from the psycho child of Mauja. A bitter sound escaped me, and a grimace. "Of course you saw me. Everyone did." I closed my eyes, my teeth grinding causing a much tighter jaw. His words echo in my mind, before I slowly look at him. "Why do you even care? You probably think I'm crazy, don't you?!" My words are flung like javelins at him, trying to wound him, but I only succeed in hurting myself with my own spears.

The tears start themselves up again, shame and anger causing them. Embarrassment for my actions. "I'm sorry Ivezho... Everything is just so all over right now. My... Emotional state is not right. It's nothing to do with you, or even your brother... He's wonderful, and I don't know what I did to deserve the time he gave me..." My eyes turn to look at the light brother, wide and glistening with all the feelings bunched up inside. "I am completely undeserving of his attentions... He's so good, and I don't deserve it."

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Ivezho
SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT DEAR <3

Messages In This Thread
Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 12-30-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Ivezho - 01-10-2016, 04:53 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 02-06-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Ivezho - 02-06-2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 02-09-2016, 07:37 PM