the Rift

[PRIVATE] Crazy Pie

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
Ivezho
The mare throws words like daggers, and Ivezho physically twitches as the blows assault his ears.

She challenged him to call her crazy - and while she was behaving crazily, he didn't think she was actually crazy in the insane sense (for if one could point out their insanity as such, were they insane anymore?). He stayed silent, unwilling to even explain the truth of his thoughts, the disagreement he felt to her words (for fear of not being heard, or only making the situation worse), as the tension finally broke, as the tears began to dribble down her face, as she kept talking, only this time, the words were less like weapons and more like a floodwave of emotion expressed all at once.

Ivezho was sincerely glad he was a male at this point in time, and would never have to experience first-hand the ups and downs of pregnancy hormones ravaging his body.

The words she spoke rang familiar in his ears - because he himself had spoken similar tunes in recent times. Ivezho was familiar with this sense of unworthiness, this self-pity and disgust, he knew it so well that it was almost too easy for him to consider what she said almost normal - he had to remind himself that such thoughts weren't normal.

"I've only ever known my brother to give his time and attention to things that he finds worthy," and believe me, I know what it is to be unworthy in his eyes. He didn't speak his thoughts, for they were unnecessarily self-pitying - a habit he was trying to break in himself as much as in other people.

"He is good, and I don't believe he would've been with you if he thought anything less than that of you." He spoke honestly, simply, daring to take a step closer to her, even reaching out with a glowing wing and gently, carefully trying to proffer his feathers as a sort of towel for her to dry her face on - if she wanted that sort of comfort, anyway. "You've nothing to apologise for and nothing to feel unworthy about - at least in my eyes." He offered a small smile, before adding, "I trust in my brother's judgement, and so should you."

veerdesigns | larfsalot
on deviantart

@Glacia

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 12-30-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Ivezho - 01-10-2016, 04:53 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 02-06-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Ivezho - 02-06-2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 02-09-2016, 07:37 PM