the Rift

[PRIVATE] Crazy Pie

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
Ivezho
He was glad to see (what he considered) improvement in the mare's condition - he didn’t mind the wetness she wiped upon his feathers, mostly he appreciated that she had stopped shouting, and rambling, and crying. He didn't press his presence any closer to her - frankly, he was a little nervous for his own safety (she did have a horn that looked very capable of poking holes in him, after all), and so far everything he had heard about pregnant mares was proving to be quite true.

As she seemed to gather herself up to speak, Ivezho pressed his ears forward, and looked at her with interest - even if she devolved into mindless shouting and rambles again, he would listen. She meant something to his brother, and so, automatically, she meant something to him. It was an easy, brotherly sort of affection - only recently had he mended the relationship between he and Rhoa, and he simply wanted to continue to prove that he meant it, that he truly did want to be a part of his life.

The questions she asked brought up all the years of memories, of their time apart, of the hurt that the silence between them had caused. They were both to blame - Sohalia had taken him (- where? He still could not place it, perhaps that was why he hated to talk about it -), and upon his return, he thought his brother would want nothing to do with him, and so he had hid, run, diverted his eyes and missed the hurt he inflicted on his brother. And then Rhoa had mimicked him, reflected the silence, the hurt, so that both were left drowning in a deep desire to be in each other's lives but simply refusing to recognise it in each other.

"Rhoa and I.. Come from a large family tree," Ivezho began softly, a wry smile on his lips. "My mother had to leave suddenly when we were very young, Rhoa was away with father at the time, and I was with her so I went where she went." He paused, digesting the memories again, brows furrowing as he continued his tale. "When we came back, I didn't think he would want anything to do with me, so I hid from him, avoided him, and the rest of my siblings too." His gaze had drifted, and he moved it to hold her cool pools within his own vibrant green ones again.

"We both felt like the last of our line, the lone brother, during that time." A small, half-smile touched his lips, though the hurt of the memories still shone behind his eyes. "I'm glad he found you when he did." Ivezho had found friends, from before he left the Throat and newly found too - they had helped him (some in similar ways as Glacia had evidently helped Rhoa), and he would be forever grateful to them for their simple existence.

"He'd be a fool to turn you away," he said in response to her last words, curving a brow curiously as she so confidently identified the gender of the life growing within her. "I… You have me, should you ever need me, as a brother and uncle to the child that grows within you," he said it easily, with genuine earnest, bowing his crown slightly in attempts to express the honesty behind his words.

He had been a shit brother to all his siblings. Perhaps he would be a better uncle.

veerdesigns | larfsalot
on deviantart

@Glacia

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 12-30-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Ivezho - 01-10-2016, 04:53 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 02-06-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Ivezho - 02-06-2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 02-09-2016, 07:37 PM