the Rift

[OPEN] Uprising

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
your fears have just become all too real

He waited for a bit then he heard a voice come from the depths of the cave. It was the song bird creeping out of the darkness of the cave. He smiled softly as she bowed her head to him. He tipped his great horned skull to his own chest out of respect and greetings to the mare that has healed so many. His stone cold eyes scanned across the cave then to the many herbs he had collected for the stock of the cave. He picked up the large leaf again and then his cracked hooves stepped on the cave floor. "I brought you some herbs to restock the cave for the winter. I figured some peppermint, chamomile, ginger root, Eucalyptus,St. Johns Wort, Tea leaves, and Witch Hazel could always be added to the stock of herbs you already have. " He smiled softly as he stood in front of her.
"Can I help you put them away, or clean out any of the old herbs?" He asked with a soft flick of his tail across his back. His eyes caught the gaze of the small companion next to her. He wondered what it was like to have one of these little creatures to keep him company.

He turned his attention to her next inquiry, truth is he was doing much better. There was light in his blackened soul now. He had not experienced that feel in a long time. He smiled and spoke with deep thundering words.
"All is wonderful, thank you for healing my inner demons. You really helped my a lot with everything. That is why I have come to you. I want to know if I can help you and this herd even more by becoming a Medic. " His old war beaten eyes looked into her high spirited orbs. He was wondering how she would respond to him asking this question. He was not the kindest thing to look at, his horns were like demonic spikes raising from his skull. His coat was like a shadow on the wall of the cave. His gray eyes pierced through the shadow of darkness with a stone cold feel, but he was a lot different than when they first met. He knew his path to life now, and he wanted to exceed in the healing world as much as he could. As hard as his features on his face were there was a new softness that was present now. It was very readable how much this stallion has changed, but the fate of this decision laid in Lena's hands.

"Talk."

@Lena

ready to make a deal with the devil?
image credits

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Uprising - by Mortuus Nox - 12-31-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Uprising - by Lena - 12-31-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Uprising - by Mortuus Nox - 01-01-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Uprising - by Lena - 01-02-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Uprising - by Mortuus Nox - 01-05-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Uprising - by Lena - 01-12-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Uprising - by Mortuus Nox - 01-12-2016, 10:35 PM