the Rift

[OPEN] Uprising

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
your fears have just become all too real

He smiled at her reaction, the bay mare seemed extremely great-full that he had brought the herbs to her. He watched as her small fox like companion chirped happily picking up some of the things he gathered. Lena let a softer expression fall on her face as she looked over each herb. He started to pick some of the leaves up as she was telling him he did enough for her. "I figured it was time to start looking for herbs. The winter can be brutal so I went on a small trip. They were pretty easy to find for the most part, but I knew it had to be done. They should not expect you and Enna to do all the gathering. " He walked following Lena back into the cave. He looked at each herb until he figured out where the leaves he carried went. He looked at the old dry herbs and placed them on the stone ground to be taken outside. He gently placed the new herbs in their place and then went back to the pile he had gathered to put away more."I am always willing to help you clean this stuff out and stock it Lena. I will make sure I stop by more to see if you need herbs or help with anything. It is the least I can do for you." He chuckled with a roaring voice as he looked to her smiling face.

As he now picked up the tea leaves he listened to her as if this is what he really wanted to do. Gray eyes looked at the warm mare while he walked to the shelf with the Tea leaves. Carefully he placed them in their spot. "I have thought about this for a long time Lena. I admire your will t help others. I want to hopefully be as light hearted as you one day. I have found a love with the herbs and knowing that others can come to me when they are hurt for help makes me feel good. I want to further my experience with mending. I want you to teach me everything you know Lena. This is my passion." He looked to the mare with a look of determination. He wanted to learn all the could learn , and he wanted to help others when it was needed. He smiled as he turned back to taking the old herbs off the shelf. His heart flickered a bit inside waiting to she what she would say about the promotion he was asking for. Hopefully she was on the same page.

"Talk."

@Lena

ready to make a deal with the devil?
image credits

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Uprising - by Mortuus Nox - 12-31-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Uprising - by Lena - 12-31-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Uprising - by Mortuus Nox - 01-01-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Uprising - by Lena - 01-02-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Uprising - by Mortuus Nox - 01-05-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Uprising - by Lena - 01-12-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Uprising - by Mortuus Nox - 01-12-2016, 10:35 PM