the Rift

[OPEN] Uprising

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
your fears have just become all too real

He continued to put the herbs away till non were left. He smiled watching the little fox chirp about their feet with joy. Then he heard Lena speak, she thanked him for the complement. He was only speaking what was true at this point. He had seen the light and he felt like Lena saw that in him. The way her attitude had changed since she had first met him, he knew that there was a drastic change in him. She seemed more trusting and more open to him now. He knew that had to be a big step. His gray eyes showed a glimmer of light in them as she spoke of an expedition. How interesting this would be. He listened to the mare as he absorbed every word that she spoke. She was giving him a task to try to help the Basin expand and grow with herbs. There had to be herbs out there that have not been discovered, he just had to come across them. He looked off into the light of the mouth of the cave. Nox did not mind this type of expedition, it was going to help him grow greatly as a healer.

He shook his nodding with Lena as she spoke. Then at the end he put a great deal of thought into what she just spoke. He looked to the small fox again with a smile then back out to the mouth of the cave. Nox took another moment to process everything then he spoke. "That sounds good to me. I am sure there are so many herbs that we have not discovered, and we could use those to our advantage. Just give me some time and I am sure I will find some herbs we have never seen or used before. I will be back when I am done. If you need me before then I will be around the Basin when I come home." He smiled as he started to walk out of the cave "Good Bye Lena, I will be back soon. Thank you for this opportunity. His deep voice rang through the cave as he stepped out into the icy grounds of the Basin.
"Talk."

@Lena

ready to make a deal with the devil?
image credits

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Uprising - by Mortuus Nox - 12-31-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Uprising - by Lena - 12-31-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Uprising - by Mortuus Nox - 01-01-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Uprising - by Lena - 01-02-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Uprising - by Mortuus Nox - 01-05-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Uprising - by Lena - 01-12-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Uprising - by Mortuus Nox - 01-12-2016, 10:35 PM