the Rift

[OPEN] .. och jag såg dig springa över skaren

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real, for the Devil at the cross road wants to make a Deal

He dipped his head lightly as the white stallion ignored him. At this pint he could give a shit less if he even said one word to him. His black body was still until his muscles began to contract and move a step closer to Lena. Her smile could warm the coldest of all hearts. He looked over her small bay body and smiled softly "All is wonderful, thank you for asking. I was just leaving the Basin and heard some voices, just thought I would drop y and make sure all is well."" He looked to the white stag with a blank expression. He just wanted to make sure he meant no harm to the Basin or anyone within its walls. He stood and waited a bit before he began to turn away from the two unicorns. The wind blew through his tangled black mane and tail flying it behind him like a darkened ghost. His muscled body did not feel the chill from the wind though, he was numb to it by now. His black hooves steeped forward walking away from the two.

"Sorry to bother you two, I will be about my way now. I see no reason to stay and intrude on your conversations. Good bye"" His deep Latin tones were short and sweet as he body carried him away with out one more word. He had other things to do today and chilling in front of the mountains talking was not one of them. He knew he needed to find a Herb to bring back to the bay mare, and he will talk to her once his job was done. His gray eyes did not care to look behind him as he went about his day. He had the feeling they did not need, nor want him there for any reason. That was fine by him.

"Talking here""

@Mauju
@Lena

OOC:: He is leaving now, short and sweet post so yall can have your moment! Nox just wanted to check it out before he left the Basin !

Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: .. och jag såg dig springa över skaren - by Mortuus Nox - 01-19-2016, 11:40 PM