the Rift

[PRIVATE] what becomes of curious minds

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Resplendence is uncertain of the entire situation. Not sure of how he can want to be around someone as emotional but call someone else’s moment of weakness… aggravating. Yet, somehow she did not annoy him because he knew her better. She sighs, quite honestly still wanting to sleep instead of work through each of these situations with him. But, she would do what he needed for the moment. ”How do you know that she is not strong beneath hers? How do you know that my emotions will not begin to aggravate you as time progresses?” It was an anxious concern. One that she was clinging to for fear of losing the family she had left because she couldn’t be what they needed.

He had asked if it was a permanent thing and then blandly stated that it was not permanent. It was too late for this confusion. ”Then we can fix it if we need to.” she said just as nonchalantly back, though there was a small bit of bite to it. He apparently had tried to think back upon memories – shuffling through them with a tilted head. He claimed that he could not feel or recall the emotion itself and so she stayed quiet, allowing him to mess with the muddle of his thoughts for the time being.

Slowly, her breathing began to edge off – almost sliding back into a world of dreams and peace. Except, just as she was about to he spoke again. His body pressed in closer to hers, though he loosened the grip of his wing so it rested more-so like a blanket than as something confining her. Try to fall back in love. ”Lying would be saying you did when you didn’t. I would move on, if you knew that you were willing to let her be happy, regardless of your emotions. But I would also tell her that you were unsure of if that love would ever return.” It’s some kind of fake answer. Not a good one. Not particularly one she’d want to hear, but she felt that it held some kind of truth. And dammit, she was freaking tired. Did he really expect good, coherent answers right now to such philosophical based questions? Like… she didn’t freaking know the meaning of life… unless it was to survive multiple freaking tortures.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
what becomes of curious minds - by Kaj - 01-01-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: what becomes of curious minds - by Kaj - 01-03-2016, 01:48 AM
RE: what becomes of curious minds - by Kaj - 01-03-2016, 03:20 AM
RE: what becomes of curious minds - by Resplendence - 01-03-2016, 03:36 AM