the Rift

[OPEN] Heavy Metal & Mullets

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper

Dark rimmed harks swiveled uncomfortably upon my plain, unmarked skull, while pale and sightless eyes stared blankly forward. There was no point in even attempting to make it look as if I could see through clouded pools at this point of the day. The sun was hung so high in the sky that his rays were piercing through my bright and bloody coat, warming the slowly thickening pelt to a nearly uncomfortable level of heat. Excitement trilled through the bond that connected the red kite and myself as he was finally able to stretch his wings properly now that we had managed to break free of the Deep Forest's grasp only to be held captive with dark thoughts and emotions with the new knowledge gained from my apparent half-brother, Mesec.

Shivers flashed over my pelt while my white crowned skull dropped almost low enough for midnight stained velvets to drag against the ground. Rather than being cut up by the slightly rocky terrain I found myself stumbling around on, I instead suffered through the random blade of grass that found it's footing in the sensitive nasal cavities forcing the occasional head shake. Edison clucked in disapproval over the mental bond before soaring higher as if putting more distance between us would lessen the shadows that were slowly overtaking his exhilarated mental state. I wasn't worried in the slightest that the bird seemed less than upset over the loss of family members, he had never grown close to those who shared DNA with me so why would he? The distress over my emotional state was more than enough grieving from the avian.

Back slicked harks flashed forward with the sound of running water that was creeping through my thoughts and bringing me rushing back into reality. Panic swept across my frame momentarily, leaving me wondering where exactly I had managed to find myself before Edison lit in a tree nearby sending images of the beautiful stone building that was across the small creek through our mental bond. The scent of other of my own kind in the area unsettled me slightly, not quite looking to carry on a conversation when really all I wanted to do was mope back to the Basin.

Or maybe I didn't want to go back to the Basin where my family had once thrived within the clutches of the snowy peaks.

"Talking"
open for anyone! just let @Caenan or @Jazhara post first please <3
Roux

Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
Heavy Metal & Mullets - by Roux - 01-01-2016, 11:20 PM
RE: Heavy Metal & Mullets - by Vitani - 01-02-2016, 06:13 AM