Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

I have to admit, I was starting to have a hard time with staying within the boarders of the Falls. Not that I had to, but I halfway hoped that maybe just maybe my Father would come back and look for me. Face fact. He not coming back. He ran cause he lost home. I snort. Deep down, I know she's right. He's been gone far to long. Do I know for sure if he lost his part of the invasion, well no. But the herd as a whole lost and he was supposed to be a big a mighty warrior. But he had left, and never came back. My mother had probably gone looking for him in hopes that I was with my Father as I often had been as baby.... Only to be murdered in the process. Way to bring down my mood Sarabi. She looked at me as if to say, deal with it.

The click of my hooves against stone is what brought me out of me thoughts. Sarabi had wandered off a bit, most likely to hunt. So of course she was not here to remind me to focus on where I was going. I sigh very loudly, and turn my head to look around when I spot him. I'm sure my eyes must of gotten huge. After all, I wasn't expecting to find anyone else here. The Rotunda had become one of my more favorite places to wander away from the Falls. Close enough that I could easily go home, but far enough that I hopefully wouldn't find anyone else here that I knew. Oh um, hello. The sharp change in my emotions brought Sarabi running. I could feel her concern. No no, i'm fine. Hunt. Come over once you're done. She didn't speak, but attempted to take my word for it. I could feel her presence lingering, protectively.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Heavy Metal & Mullets - by Roux - 01-01-2016, 11:20 PM
RE: Heavy Metal & Mullets - by Vitani - 01-02-2016, 06:13 AM
RE: Heavy Metal & Mullets - by Roux - 01-14-2016, 10:32 AM