the Rift

[OPEN] Similarities are Strange

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney
and oh, there is more to this life

The changed leaves surrounding them excited Tilney; Each season came new challenges and new beauty. Frostfall was approaching and while he would miss the birds happy chirp as they hid in their winter beds, the idea of snow wrenched at his wanderlusting heart like a disease. Resfeber.
"The leaves... they're the same colour as us now!" was Carlisles chirp. Quickly turning his cranium to face his sister, startled slightly. She had done what she always did... Just popped out of no where. "Golly, you would make a fabulous sneak" Spoke Tilney, his marble hooves taking to the damp dewy moss and letting his neck fall over his sisters. Their embrace while short sent in incredible amount of warmth around his cold body. Orangemoons ocean mist had been biting his neck all day, and he was ever thankful for his green cloak.

"Walk with me, Brother" Was Carlisle's next whisper, her own set of marble clefts taking to the cliffs edge. Following his younger comrade along the white cliffs, their chatter never ceased. He told her of the places he had been since their last meeting, the people he had met.  It was only that the voice of another began to steal his audits attention that their banter concluded. 

Tilneys verdant gaze took him to a golden doe, her colouring not so different from his. Her hide was lighter, her tresses much the same. This fae he did not recognise; There was still so many new faces in his new home. "Good evening!" He called to the stranger, though really no one was a stranger to Tilney. 

Strides took him past one or two towering trees and carried him to the flaxen fae. As he stepped, he noticed the other spoke to the air...
This however did not through him off.
 "I am Tilney, I don't believe we've met! I'm relatively new to the Edge." was his greeting, then turning to look to his sister "This is my sister Carlisle".
"How do you do!" the painted fae dipped her flower-tipped crown, tucked neatly at Tilneys side.

image credits

@Jahzara

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Similarities are Strange - by Jahzara - 01-02-2016, 01:10 AM
RE: Similarities are Strange - by Tilney - 01-02-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Similarities are Strange - by Jahzara - 01-11-2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Similarities are Strange - by Tilney - 01-20-2016, 08:08 AM