the Rift

[OPEN] Similarities are Strange

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara

An unfamiliar voice startled the golden girl's concentration, even surprising Lily as they both jerked their heads around to spot the antlered stallion approaching them. Jahzara cast a quick glance down to the imaginary pony at her side, hoping that maybe her friend would recognize the stallion but was only met with a confused shrug. The stallion was much larger than Jahzara's petite frame, his antlers creating the illusion that he was even taller than he actually was. 'Say hi, Jay...The dude seems chipper enough. I don't sense anything bad about him.' The purple pony reassured her friend, bumping her foreleg to encourage her to step forward. "Sorry, I didn't hear you approach...Good evening, sir."

As the stud introduced himself, both Jahzara and Lily glanced to the side where he introduced the air as his sister. Even Lily's jaw went slack, her ears pinning for a moment as she wondered if the stallion was mocking her golden friend. 'Oye! Whatchu think you gettin' at mister?!' The purple pony stormed up to Tilney, her nose shoved high into the air as she sized him up. 'I can take you, y'know!' A snort from the golden mare silenced the pony as Jahzara studied the stallion's expression, there didn't seem to be an ounce of malice in his intentions. "It's okay, Lily...I think he's nice..." The Arabian cross whispered quietly to the little pony as she stepped closer cautiously.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Tilney and Carlisle. My name is Jahzara." Jahzara was mindful to dip her dished muzzle to both the antlered stallion and the blank space that he had motioned to only moments before. A smile of good intentions was offered to both of them before she dipped her muzzle towards the little purple hallucination that she had come to know and love. "I'd like to introduce my friend, Lily. I know you can't see or hear her, but I can and she always insists on being introduced." While the golden girl was being optimistic, Lily was still skeptical as she snorted at the stallion before finally giving a short 'hey' while nodding.

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

@Tilney
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Similarities are Strange - by Jahzara - 01-02-2016, 01:10 AM
RE: Similarities are Strange - by Tilney - 01-02-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Similarities are Strange - by Jahzara - 01-11-2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Similarities are Strange - by Tilney - 01-20-2016, 08:08 AM