the Rift

[OPEN] Similarities are Strange

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney
and oh, there is more to this life

The gold doe seemed slightly distracted by the invisible character beside her, whispering quietly to the air. "It's okay, Lily...I think he's nice..." was all that Tilney had caught of her odd conversation, but it did send a slight worry over him. He hoped he didn't appear rude or frightening; that would never be his intention and he quietly hoped that this mare knew that. Tilney was a moral stallion, always trying his best to remain as righteous as possible. While righteousness came before his religion, his heart remained warm and unbroken - perhaps that was why he was so prepared to walk up to strangers and immediately accept them as a friend.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Tilney and Carlisle. My name is Jahzara." She had said, and that easily set a smile on his ash stained maw. "Jahzara, a beautiful name!" The bronze brute cheered. Next he was introduced to the flaxen faes invisible friend. Strange how she aknowledged the fact he could not see her; it made it all the more mysterious. Perhaps Jahzara's hallucination was not a hallucination at all. Could the friend following her - Lily she had called her - just be some sort of ghostly being, only choosing to show herself to whom she wanted? Tilneys gaze flicked to the air where she had gestured and again smiled warmly. "How do you do, m'lady" Tilney spoke softly to the ghost, Carlisle following with her won greeting to the spectre.  

Tilney had heard many a story about ghosts and none of them good. This one though seemed friendly enough though. "My sister and I were just going for a walk, we'd like to find a nice place to view the sunset. Would you ladies care to join us?" Tilney bellowed to his new golden friend, his bronze body turning ever so slightly to face the cliffside. 
image credits

@Jahzara

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Similarities are Strange - by Jahzara - 01-02-2016, 01:10 AM
RE: Similarities are Strange - by Tilney - 01-02-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Similarities are Strange - by Jahzara - 01-11-2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Similarities are Strange - by Tilney - 01-20-2016, 08:08 AM