the Rift

[OPEN] Do This Properly

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca

THANTOS

My welcoming committee into the Dragon's Throat was much different than I had initially anticipated when I waited along the main land borders. Instead of being met by the Sultana I had met for only a moment prior, chased by gaurds or inspected by the Sultan, I was met by the only friends I had in the world of Helovia. Ranjiri had welcomed me into the herd without hesitation, even in the company of one of the warriors and Amani. Although I knew that Ranjiri had proven herself to be a valiant warrior on her own, from what I knew she was not exactly a high-ranking individual. It was confusing, really. I trusted her judgement, and I could only hope that her leaders would trust her judgement as well. But I still felt that sense of unease that I had not been 'properly' introduced with one of the leaders and welcomed into the herd by their approval.

It was this very reason that I was soaring the skies, well, mostly. At the moment I was also mapping out the lands and storing landmarks away to memory while also hoping to come across a fellow herd member. Truth be told, I was seeking to find one of the higher ranks. Not only did I want to know who my new leaders were, I wanted them to know that my loyalties were now tied to the Dragon's Throat. The last thing I needed was to be confronted by a leader or warrior simply because I wasn't yet recognized. The entirety of the herd needed to know that I was of no threat to them.

Disappointed in the fact that I couldn't actually find anyone yet, (though to be fair, I didn't even know who I was looking for) I resorted to the next best thing. As large, leathery wings beat at the air, I hovered for a few seconds. Just long enough to let out a call for anyone to find me, preferrably anyone of importance. The sound was something unlike any equine bellow, the grumbling roar of a dragon so powerful that smoke from my fire-breathing magic swirled out. Retrospectively, I hoped that no one would take my unique call as aggressive as it unintentionally sounded. But I couldn't help the way my vocal cords worked...

Slowly, I lowered myself to the ground, hooves and talons catching myself as I dropped the last few feet onto the sands. Fiery eyes searched around me, careful to look to the skies for anyone approaching. Now, all I could do was wait.

"Speaking."

Open to anyone, but he really wants to meet a higher up rank! @Gaucho @Ampere @Megaera

Messages In This Thread
Do This Properly - by Thantos - 01-02-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Do This Properly - by Gaucho - 01-04-2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Do This Properly - by Thantos - 01-13-2016, 03:30 PM