the Rift

[OPEN] Do This Properly

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
THANTOS

Just as before, I was not kept waiting for very long when a massive shadow swooped overhead and visually announced the presence of a large winged stallion. Pivoting to face the burning Sultan as he landed, I nodded when he clarified who I was. I would be lying if I said that I was not surprised that Ranjiri had already alerted Gaucho about me, though I suppose I should have seen it coming. Respectfully, I dipped my crown low towards the stallion and lifted a single hoof in a makeshift bow before straightening up once again. My stance was tall and proud, a habit that I still had not shaken from my time as the Captain of the Guard in Urd. I never saw it as looking down on anyone around me, nor demanding any sort of respect. Rather, it was my own form of respect. To reflect such in my body language showed that I honored my company enough to want to present myself to the best of my abilities, a tradition that seemed lost to many of Helovians.

For a moment, I studied the stallion and his companions with interest. As a first impression, Gaucho certainly seemed to be the epitome of what a strong leader needed to be, with the battle scars to prove that he had earned every ounce of his title. The snake was quite unexpected, my instincts telling me to avoid her while he kept her nestled in his rack like a top hat. His burning flames reminded me of my own ember glow from my scales, and I almost missed the phoenix on his withers because of them. "I am. It is a pleasure, Gaucho. Forgive me if I have interrupted anything of importance, but I felt it necessary to meet those that I would be serving. I've only met the Sultana in passing, before I decided to find the Dragon's Throat. At the time, I didn't sense that she was particularly comfortable with me since I travelled from the Rift. I wanted to be sure that I would be welcomed here, and insure that I can dedicate my loyalties to the Dragon's Throat."

@Gaucho

"Speaking."

Messages In This Thread
Do This Properly - by Thantos - 01-02-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Do This Properly - by Gaucho - 01-04-2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Do This Properly - by Thantos - 01-13-2016, 03:30 PM