the Rift

[PRIVATE] I could write a symphony

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Pain. He felt a pinching sting on his ear. 
"COME ON Tilney!" Carlisles gentle voice echoed. His eyelids sleepily flicked, opening to find his sisters identical pair of verdant orbs staring back. The splashed doe had her teeth firmly gripping his left ear, pulling until he woke. "I'm awake!" Tilney cheered, raising his head from the grassy, floral pillow he'd spent the night on under a tree. Snorting sharply, ashen nostrils vibrating against the current of breath as he lunged off his back legs into a tired, stretching stance. Flicking his bronze ears, Tilney eyed his sister "That hurt!" He whinged, but laughed as he complained. 

Tilney had promised Carlisle that he would journey with her to the Thistle meadow; She had not properly seen it yet, and he had promised her on their last meeting that he would show her the river; It was one of his most favorite spots in all of Helovia.
The duo set off at quite the pace; a raging gallop was the speed Tilney usually travelled when he was excited. His cloven hooves took him swiftly over the varied terrain; It wasnt long until he found himself in the outskirts of the meadow. "Not much further to the river!" He called to his sister. Carlisles small painted frame was no where to be seen though. 

This happened too often; She disappeared and showed up whenever she pleased and it did get on Tilneys nerves ever so slightly. Perhaps she will find her own way there.
Tracing over grass, flowers and of course thistles, Tilney threaded his way to the river he loved to much. Standing over the gushing stream on an ashy rock, He gazed downwards contently. It wasnt long before he gave in to the temptation and slipped into the stream, which was deep enough to just lick his neck and leave most of his belly and hind quarters cool and wet.

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

@Cera

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
I could write a symphony - by Tilney - 01-02-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: I could write a symphony - by Cera - 01-05-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: I could write a symphony - by Tilney - 01-08-2016, 04:37 AM
RE: I could write a symphony - by Cera - 01-27-2016, 01:42 AM
RE: I could write a symphony - by Time - 02-29-2016, 11:01 PM