the Rift

[PRIVATE] I could write a symphony

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

“She says thank you"

His voice. Why did it rattle Tilneys spine and stop his heart? It had quite a similar effect to Arah's, only he did not get the same ache in his heart that her musical voice always left him with. The cherub who waded in the cool aqua before him explained that what Tilney had said had most likely won the interesting bear over for life. The dappled airiness of this mans laugh was more then enough to let a light, cheery guffaw erupt from the crowned brutes own chest. According to the handsome winged prince, she was quite vain. It was a trait Tilney knew many females to possess , but also possibly just as many stallions could be accounted for carrying the same anxious 'quality'. Was he vain though? Tilney never thought himself to be too conscious of his appearance, but he did worry what his peers thought of him. Was that vanity? Or simply pride. Had his pride not been snatched from him as a colt perhaps this was a trait he would not be presently bearing. To say he felt humiliated when he broke his crown was an understatement. 

The plashed and painted lad thanked Tilney for giving him room, and this was noted. He was polite and obviously sensitive. A very 'treat others how you would like to be treated' kind of creature perhaps? The bronze boy admired this greatly, but he admired the painted mans wings most of all, and his incredibly handsome countenance. Now that was vain of him, but it would take much longer for this mans emotional traits to come forth; All Tilney knew of this pegasus thus far were physical traits.

The gentleman soon explained that the lemur-like bear was in fact a Red Panda. "A Red Panda!? I thought Pandas were huge, vicious bears! This one is not much bigger then a cat!" Tilney was quite enchanted by what he had just learned. Perhaps she was only a babe and would soon grow into a creature that fit his description. 
And finally, an introduction. Cera was this angels name, and the panda was Illaria. Laughing again, tilneys viridescent gaze turned to the bear scratching at his belly and making every attempt to climb up. Dipping his antlers into the cool water, Tilney whispered a soft "here, climb on" to the delightful creature before his attention fixed once again to the one named Cera.

"Cera and Illaria! It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." the flaxen stag cheered to his new friends and then again letting his gaze fall directly on Ceras minty sight-givers. "Cera is a handsome name" he uttered, jowls heating as soon as he realised what he had said. Whats got in to you Tilney!? With his hot blush Tilney turned his head to face the meadows surrounding the trio and listened to Cera sharing about where he was from and also his profession. Crafting! it was certainly an admirable trade. Soon thought he was hit with a question which took him slightly off guard in his blushing state.
“What made you desire to be a nurse? Ilaria has the power to heal, I’ve always been fascinated by it. But…well I don’t think I’d be a very good nurse.”

"Well... I do love to help others and be involved in the herd. I also am very interested in the chemistry of using flora to mend and cure! Incredible how just a few herbs can mend a festering wound and even prevent scarring, or how just one whiff of pollen from a nightshade flower can send you quite loopy! I learnt that the hard way actually, but I would like to be a Moon Doctor one day."

"Forging must be a very exciting career. What sort of things have you created?"

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

I CANNOT APOLOGISE ENOUgH FOR HOW LONG THIS TOOK ME !! I WAS SO FLAT OUT AT WORK BUT NOW IM YOURS 5EVER <3 UGLY RAINBOW

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
I could write a symphony - by Tilney - 01-02-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: I could write a symphony - by Cera - 01-05-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: I could write a symphony - by Tilney - 01-08-2016, 04:37 AM
RE: I could write a symphony - by Cera - 01-27-2016, 01:42 AM
RE: I could write a symphony - by Time - 02-29-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: I could write a symphony - by Tilney - 03-01-2016, 05:40 AM