the Rift

[PRIVATE] I can't feel my face when I'm with you

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

I come to a startling halt. My breathing was ragged, and my lungs struggled to move oxygen from my flared nostrils into my blood stream. My lungs felt as if they where burning, causing my legs to be sprawled and my head down as I coughed. My barrel heaved erratically, and the muscles in my legs and haunches quivered from exhaustion and strain.

I had ran, ran so hard and so fast. I wasn't sure if I could out run it. If I could outrun anything anymore. I had become so scared, that I had turned and ran away from everything. From Rhoa, from my parents... From the scene I had created by my erratic and manic depressive behavior. And now I was heaving and hacking from tired and struggling lungs.

But another fear plagued me. Had I ran so hard I lost him? My head suddenly swung around to touch the side of my barrel, completely freaking out. Maybe I had caused it to go away. But I didn't want to lose him. I was so scared, but I didn't want to lose the child, because that would be far more heart breaking than anything I was going through right now.

But I felt no pain. I was okay, and I knew deep down my foal was okay too. But I was so tired... And with shaking legs I let myself go down in the grass. My legs pulled up close to my body and my muzzle rested on my knee. I was not sleeping. Instead I was thinking of Rhoa. I had heard his voice call my name as I fled. I hoped he would come. I could talk to him, but I couldn't do it there. I thought I could, but there where so many.

But would he find me? Would he hate me? We he want nothing to do with me... Would he shun me and his child.... But I felt like Rhoa wasn't that kind of stallion... I felt that maybe, just maybe he would be there for me. But I could be wrong.

A soft sigh pushes the thoughts of self doubt away, and instead they are replaced of a less worrisome time. But not that long ago. I thought still of Rhoa, but of when I met him, and what had happened, and it was all so exciting and new. He was enticing, warm... welcoming. Receptive to touch. And all I wanted to do was touch him again, be close to him, to feel his warmth once more. With that on my mind, my eyes slipped shut into a restless doze.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Rhoa

Messages In This Thread
I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Glacia - 01-03-2016, 01:30 AM