the Rift

[PRIVATE] I can't feel my face when I'm with you

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

"He?" Rhoa interrupts, and I can't help but give a little laugh, as my eyes move to look at his expression. Something has crossed it, surprise maybe. Joy? I can't tell completely. His thoughts are his own, and much less open to reading than my own. I lean into his warmth as I start up the words again. "I think it's a he, yes. But don't quote me on it."

His interest sparked a fire in my heart, a warm joy that seemed to spread through my veins, much more confidence leaking it's way around my body. The fear of his rejection leaving my demeanor, almost. If only I could stay here forever, live in this moment. It seemed so easy now, so easy with him. I didn't know what it was that I felt for him. The roots of love? Could I love him? Was that to be my future? To pine after someone I may never be with again. A stranger to me? To yearn for Rhoa the last, the lonely. To crave his warm touch and embrace.

"You've made life", His whispers echo to me, and he doesn't stop there. I watch him, entranced by the bite of his lip (What was that for), and the way his mouth formed around the words that escaped his lips. Gently I nudge at him, a smile lingering in the blue eyes. "You made life too Rhoa. He's as much you as he is me." I sigh softly at his wings tightening around me, and I felt safe for right now. I felt safe with him, and I never want this to end.

"Do you feel the pull Rhoa?" My voice is suddenly blurted at him, a question posed at his feelings, and at mine. I felt so... drawn to him. Did he feel that way too? I was unabashed, and it did not occur to me that he may not know what I speak of. But there could only be one thing, couldn't there? The question to me seemed painfully obvious. I only hoped it wasn't misheard, or destroyed in some context on the way to his response. In the whole time, my eyes searched him for his answer. Hope was present, and sadness almost seemed ready to spring at the moment it should need to.

I just need your reassurance, for my sake I need it.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Rhoa

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Glacia - 02-05-2016, 08:17 PM