[JUDGED] I'll Show You Fine [Ashamin v. Mortuus Nox]

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
mortuus nox
The Devil
Wants to make a Deal
His attack failed, he landed in the soft silt not hitting a single mark. The water splashed up around him and flew into the air. His gray eyes watched the paint stag run like the little wimp he was. He would not stay and fight like a man in the water bed, he was running for the hard land. He watched the black and white paint stand on the warm dry land. He narrowed his eyes as he turned starting to try to make his way towards the shore. Then he saw it, the same look his father gave him as a child. The look of shame, it was almost a look of pain and desperation flooding across his face. He saw the flash back to the day his father tried to kill him. He saw the paint as the black stallion he would never call father. The vengeful demon took over Ashamins eyes, it was eating his soul from what Mortuus could see. Then a gold glimmer caught his attention. There is was a golden band flying through the air. In slow motion the tail cuff flew, and gray eyes traced its every movement. Then he saw Lochan’s eyes, they showed concern for what his bonded had just done. Mortuus did not understand until it splashed into the water.

The golden ring had an electric pulse, he did not know if it was the electricity fucking with his heart or if it was something else. It raced and pounded in his head as the electric shocks burned his legs. A deep blood curdling scream left his maw. It echoed through the mountains, jumping like demons from hell out of the ground. His gray eyes focused on the paint stag he fights like a pussy . The words wanted to fly from his mouth as he stepped on the hard ground once more. A chuckle rumbled through his chest as he spoke, and the words poured from his maw like warm fresh blood. "Has anyone ever told you, you fight like a girl? Hit me pretty boy. Let me feel that anger you built up inside of your new darkened soul. Let me feel the hate you have. Because I have not felt that once. You know if you were truly troubled, and you really wanted to keep everything locked away; you would fight like you mean it. You would fight from your heart. " His words cut through his mouth like knives, if the paint stag was so troubled he did not show it very well fighting with items. His maw turned into a smile the showed how corrupt Mortuus really was. "Now fight me like a Man Ashamin, fight me like a REAL MAN Ashamin! I want to feel the hate burning in your soul. Your little move back there showed an ounce of it, but I am still alive." He chuckled deeper and his chest roared from the depths of hell screaming the stallion’s name.

His large muscled body charged straight for Ashamins chest. His head tucked to his chest once more as his heavy body moved towards the paint like a runaway train. The visions flashed back from his father, this is the same blow that knocked him to his knees. He felt the emotions travel back to him, Ashamin acted just like his father did. As Mortuus tried to ram the paint chest he also turned his demonic crown to the right side. Upon impact, if his did hit his mark, the sharpened horn would try to impale the left side of the paints neck digging under his flesh with the quick movement of his crown. His neck braced for the impact he was about to receive if he hit the other stallions body. He knew it might hurt himself for a day or two, but he was not concerned about that now. Hopefully the horn would get under the skin so when Mortuus sat back on his powerful haunches, he would tear the left side of the stags neck open. The powerful rear legs started digging into the softened ground to back him away quickly from the paint. He hoped the blow would throw him back on his ass or knock him to the ground. Mortuus knew that he was delivering a hard blow, but he was not playing around with Ashamin. He truly started to become concerned for the troubled paint stallion. Mortuus had to close his gray eyes to hide the pain they felt for him. He finally opened his eyes, hopefully his anger had not gotten the best of him. Hopefully he did not do too much damage.

"Talk."
Mortuus got slight electrical burns on his lower legs, but pushes back the pain. He then aims his horns for Ashamin’s chest and tried to ram him as hard as he could. He also truns his skull to the right to try to impale Ashamins left side of his neck with his left horn. He hopes to tear the skin as he sits back on his haunches.

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll Show You Fine [Ashamin v. Mortuus Nox] - by Mortuus Nox - 01-18-2016, 10:33 PM