DarkShadow
Q
U
E
N
T
I
N
Flicking his long tail absentmindedly against his rump, Quentin began to slowly close his eyes. “Wakey, wakey sunshine.” The stallion murmured under his breath something about murder before sighing and reopening his eyes. A cool breeze found its way to the stallion and, inhaling, his hazel eyes brightened slightly. “Someone's coming.” A curt snort escaped the stallion and he rolled his eyes. “Thank you, Captain Obvious,” he grumbled, spinning around on his haunches.

He searched the surrounding trees for the sign of another and, suddenly, a figure exposed himself from the shadows. The male took in the other stallion and a smirk planted itself on his jaws. “What a beefcake!” For once, Quentin thoroughly agreed with the voices, his eyes flashing with approval.

The stallions spoke, his masculinity overflowing with his words. Quentin chuckled at his words, fluttering his wings in response. With the flick of his forelock, the teal and white stallion flapped his wings quickly, lifting off the ground roughly ten feet before fluttering around the Dunalino brute. “Of course they support me, silly goose. They're not just to make me look pretty!” Landing with a hop Quentin nickered at the stallion, flicking his tail flirtatiously in his direction.

The male's voice sounded again and the Warmblood grinned. Rohan was it? What a masculine name for such a masculine stallion! Quentin cocked a muscular hip to the side and fluttered his eyelashes ever so slightly. “Pleasure to meet you, darling. My name is Quentin and, yes, I just so happened to stumble upon these lands.” Hazel eyes continued to drag slowly over Rohan's form, sure that he would be drooling had he not be well aware of himself. “To bad he looks like a ladies man.” A huff escaped Quentin before he could catch it and he cleared his throat quickly. “So what brings you here? Looking for anything in...particular?” Quentin leaned forward slightly, smiling flirtatious, though he wondered if the brute even noticed.

Fairies Talking
Quentin Talking

Image Credit
[Image: 568b0cff16b64]

Please tag me in all posts!
Non-lethal magic/force is allowed. Please ask if unsure :)

Messages In This Thread
A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-03-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-04-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-04-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-05-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-05-2016, 03:47 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Vitani - 01-05-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Faeanne - 01-05-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-05-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-05-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Vitani - 01-06-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Faeanne - 01-08-2016, 05:19 PM